August 21, 2017
- 3rd act is the best part of the film, and it is mostly intact from the original.
- The re-scoring! Editor feels the moment, and adjust it as such.
- Color correction is well done. Although some might prefer the original.
- Boring character stories and arcs mostly left intact.
- Saw Gerrera... just his character... ugh!
- The Rebellion/Resistance comes over as a bunch of whiners.
In my honest opinion, the Fan Edit "The Battle of Scarif" is a better fit for this movie. I just can't get through the first 2 acts of this movie. This is not the fault of the Editor, but of the Creators of the movie itself. The characters are bland and boring, the story is to convenient and nonsensical, and last but not least, this movie didn't need to exist. It's a badly explained plot that just derails the Epic Battle in the final act. The editor did his best to make the movie watchable, and for some it has become just that... watchable. That is not enough for me.