tljcringe_front
FanFix September 09, 2018 20520
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Visual Editing

Audio Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

A lot of the cuts were jarring and noticeable once a scene was cut, along with new continuity errors from the removal of scenes. the problems of the sequel trilogy are not something that can be fixed by editing alone, this was ok however it was not for me.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
No
Format Watched?
MP4/AVI/etc. (HD)
Owner's reply November 25, 2020

Could you elaborate on which cuts felt jarring to you and which continuity errors you mean? Just giving a low rating without much explanation doesn't really help much...

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 23, 2020
hhuio, I'm wondering if you can give us more context as to your ratings. Your mention that it was "ok however it was not for me" would indicate that the enjoyment factor rating you gave would be appropriate, however you haven't given any indication as to why the visual editing, audio editing or narrative editing scores are so low. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions and ratings, we ask that members who review edits also give reasoning behind their ratings, especially if it is to the critical extent you have here. Seeing that over 75 others rated this edit vastly higher, I believe many would be curious as to the standard you are holding the edit to. This edit was able to pass the first time new editor review process and met all standards required to be listed on IFDB by the IFDB academy. If you could share more context into your ratings it would be helpful for the editor and those potential viewers of this edit.
D
digmodification
1 results - showing 1 - 1