tljanticringe-front-5
FanFix September 09, 2018 28576
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

As others have said, anyone trying to recut this mess is in for a lot of work. Trying to turn TLJ into a decent film might seem impossible, but DonKamillo has done just that. You might think he'd have to cut a lot and you'd be right. This guy is aggressive, but dang if this movie didn't need it. For quite a while, my favorite cut of this film was "The Clean Cut" which is a big improvement on the original, but this goes farther and takes more risks. You won't watch thing and have to stop and wonder if you're actually watching the theatrical release. You know it all the way through. And not because it looks bad or sounds messy. The cuts and clean and mostly unnoticed. But most of all, the movie is a good looking movie, even if the story is awful. Don fixes a lot of the story and retains the slick and shiny presentation which is the only thing Rian Johnson seemed to have any talent for. This is probably my go to cut and I can't wait to see what he does with RoS. Thank the maker for fan editors like DonK

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments