tljanticringe-front-5
FanFix September 09, 2018 28662
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

A damn good improvement on the theatrical cut which I thought was frankly terrible. I can honestly say I didn't cringe once which I suppose is mission accomplished. I thought the narrative changes were rather well handled, especially considering just how much was cut, and it's certainly better off for it.

The audio and visual quality is generally good but considering the file size, I thought the image would be a bit sharper. There were a couple points where it looked a bit lower res to me but I do tend to sit quite close at my desk so take that for what you will. However, it is plenty watchable.

Biggest complaint would be what adabisi mentioned about the 5.1 audio where it sticks to the left channel. It was quite distracting so I tried switching back and forth with Stereo which unfortunately wasn't much better with a noticeably narrow soundstage.

Overall I would definitely recommend giving this a watch! It's about as good a version we're going to get.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply October 07, 2018

Thanks for the feedback beepz! Also appreciate it, that you took the time to elaborate on some points via PM!

B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments