Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Possible Spoiler Warning.

you were warned.

Let me start of by saying that the editing in this is pretty much seamless. Very very few times have I noticed anything that was missing within the movie or anything that felt choppy or out of the ordinary. When I saw the movie back in cinemas, I had a good time. But as it was finished I couldn't help but notice that focus to erase TLJ or invalidate its existence was quite distracting in a way that made me feel like there was a less focused story on Rey and Ben Solo and made me feel like their characters weren't as important and their stories had no weight to them. I am proud to say that this edit made me care a lot about their story a lot more than the theatrical cut did and not gonna lie, I did shed a tear or two by the time the movie was over. Overall, this was a pretty stellar edit.

one thing that I did notice was that the audio on the left side of my headphones was ever so slightly lower than the audio on my right side, but as the movie went on I couldn't tell much as I was pretty much engrossed into the narrative. The choices to restructure scenes in the beginning was pretty much pretty well done. No cringe dialogue for the most part and I buy into both Rey and Ben's bond continuing from TLJ and forming into some sort of tragic yet endearing ending to that storyline.

overall, I would recommend this edit to anyone who enjoys TLJ and would like to see a continuation of that storyline.

Keep up the good work dude. Can't wait to see what else you have in store!!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
N
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments