9.2 49 10
FanFix January 19, 2014 48987
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Overall, this is a good fan edit, in my opinion. First off, I don’t know why, but the graphical quality looks so much better in this so I’m giving visual editing a 10/10. It makes things look so much better. Secondly, I must say I am glad that the annoying Jar Jar parts are out of here, just like most reviewers say. Before I get into the negatives, which there are not a lot, I do wanna say that this fan edit in general makes the movie SO MUCH BETTER.

The negatives are few but the thing I don’t like the most is the less time in the movie. I do like not having the underwater scene but nonetheless, too many scenes, especially in the first third of the movie before Tatooine feel super quick and fast paced. The pacing feels off at the beginning which really lowered my enjoyment and had to hurt the narrative a little.

Other than the weird pacing, the fan film was great and definitely an improvement on the Phantom Menace. I plan on watching HAL9000’s Episodes II and III and making reviews. So far, so good.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
H
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments