Review Detail

7.7 13 10
(Updated: September 10, 2012)
Enjoyment

Review by geminigod — January 6, 2010 @ 12:45 am

Well done Adigitalman. I gave you 8/10. I gave Phantom Edit 9/10. Overall I feel phantom editor did a slightly better job staying focused on story and keeping it paced well and cutting cutting cutting. On the other hand you deserve a great deal of credit. With the exception of a few minor sound edit glitches I noticed in an attempt to silence jar jar, the editing was well done and the video quality was maintained better than Phantom Edit.

Clearly you were a big fan of the pod race and added onto it. It is most certainly the most enjoyable action sequence other than the saber battle at end. But it does drag a bit too long and is too childish in your version for my taste. Better to keep the movie moving quickly and keep it under 2 hours. On a positive note, I think I like your cut of the end battle sequence possibly more than Phantom Editors. He left in a couple lines from Anakin and a few more jar jar antics than I cared for. On a negative note, you left in the flying through the planet’s core and subsequent waterfall sequence that is possibly the most retarded sequence in the whole movie.

All in all, criticisms aside, 8/10 is pretty high marks from my critical ass.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments