Review Detail

9.9 167 10
Enjoyment

Over the past 10 years I would occasionally ask myself “Wow, I wonder if there’s someone out there who can take the Star Wars movies and cut them up into ideal versions while keeping the 100% integrity of the source picture/audio?” Yes it’s a weird question to ask one self but thankfully I won’t have to anymore. I am speechless after watching this. I just finished watching the edit on my 50″ 1080P plasma and I’m beyond astonished. I will simply NEVER watch the original version again. Instead of going on and on with how great this edit is, the simplest thing I can say is… thank you. My personal highlights of this edit are the greedo shot, imperial march implementation, and the fixing (thank goodness) of the lightsabres. The Darth/Obi fight finally has meaning now and the new music in there makes a nice connection to the god awful prequels. I can’t wait to see whats done in ESB although my real dreams are for ROTJ. In a perfect world my childhood favorite “Lapti-nek” would be re-added but I’m sure I’m the only one who loves that song hahah. Thank you, thank you……. and THANK YOU.
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments