spiderman3continuity_front
FanFix January 31, 2023 3055
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

As the author himself said, if you didn't like the movie, you'll hardly like this fanedit. It doesn't try to radically change the movie, but rather corrects the narrative so that everything has a focus and makes sense in the end. This fanedit brilliantly corrects this problem, making the movie enjoyable to watch with an excellent pace, and that's the biggest achievement of this fanedit.

I'd like to talk a little about the movie itself. For me, Spider-man 3 is the weakest of Sam Raimi's trilogy and the one that differs the most from the others. I'm not a fan of Christopher Young's soundtrack, and I feel the slight differences with Danny Elfman's classic. And of course, this movie is the direct sequel to the wonderful Spider-man 2, so it's hard to compete.

Spider-man 3's biggest flaw was the lack of focus. You don't exactly know what the movie is about, whether it's Peter and Mary Jane's romance, Harry's revenge, or Spider-man's new phase. In the end, the movie is a big compilation of things happening at the same time.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments