Review Detail

8.3 9 10
FanFix August 14, 2012 3809
(Updated: September 13, 2012)
Enjoyment

Review by havok1977 — June 22, 2010 @ 4:34 am

First off I apologize for posting these somewhat negative comments, I usually just give a star rating of the fanedits I watch; and in this case I was asked to explain my rating for this release.

In my personal opinion, while this edit is technically quite well done with almost seamless cuts and transitions; the entertaining value it provided for was me quite low, the main story thread taken from the first movie is presented in a somewhat rushed pace, and I kept wondering if having a little bit more of character screen time could have helped.

And then when the scenes from the sequels started to roll the whole thing became something that i could not make any sense of, the rushing i felt before was nothing compared and I wasn’t able to find a story thread anywhere… this latter part really put my mind in a bad mood which resulted in a bad experience overall in this watch.

I think that perhaps this could have worked better for me if only the first movie had been edited, and provide a better paced less silly movie that the original; and with any kind of ending the editor wanted to express.

Again, I do not mean to be a pain in the rear end here, just trying to convey my honest thoughts and feelings about this edit, I hope that the people who keep track of these things find it useful.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments