Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Added "A fanedit by theryaney" to the opening credits and added title card below Christopher Lee and Blair Dunlop saying "(Excluded)" to fit with the edits made
- Colour corrected every outdoor scene so the horrible blue snow is now white.
- Also colour corrected some of the Buckets' home if it looks too blue to my eyes.
- Colour corrected scenes of the toothpaste factory
- Colour corrected the scene in the Salts' home
- Removed all of Willy Wonka's flashbacks and him being incapable of saying "parents"
- Colour corrected the Television Room.
- New ending inspired by Mr.Lovebucket's Book Cut Edition, and added the track "Finale" from the soundtrack to cover up the transition
- The narrator is also removed, and covered up using the previously mentioned "Finale" track.
- Added "The End" title card
- Added "A fanedit by Theryaney" credit
I was never a big fan of Burton/Depp version, prefer Gene Wilder's version (RIP)
Now, when it comes to this edit, I agree with the previous reviewer, I much prefer this more than the theatrical cut! Hats to theryaney!
A significant improvement over the original, and none of my family members noticed it was an edit until the final scene. This had to do with familiarity with the original, and was not a reflection on that portion of the edit, which I thought was handled excellently. A wonderful addition to the editing community and my personal collection. Thank you!