FanFix May 25, 2013 23525
(Updated: February 07, 2014)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Finally got to sit down and watch this version of the film.

WOW. Agent 9 my friend, you have impressed me again..
This is a great edit, technically is almost flawless.. the coloring, the audio.. the list goes on.
Fantastically put together Blu-Ray and menu as well. Even has the option of an English Subtitle track, that Agent 9 had to type out himself... Damn! Now that's dedication..

There's a few minor problem's with this movie, with a few audio transitions not being completely perfect, and the music is little bit louder than it should be in the end fight sequence, but after all the work put into this, I'm going to over look those minor things.. There's a lot of work, dedication and passion that shows through here.
And to even try and do all of this again in 3D is impressive. (Not that it's done or I've seen it, but that Agent 9 is planning on releasing in 3D is crazy to me.)

Anyways.. There's not much I can say that hasn't already said before, but if you didn't fully enjoy the original cut of Prometheus.. Check out This Special Edition Cut.... It's awesome..

Though I will say and not to be mean, but If you don't like Prometheus at all, it's not like Agent 9 (or any other editor that does these edits) went out and shot a new film.. He just fixed stuff up and made it stronger as a whole.. the movie itself still has it's flaws, but this is probably the best it will be, don't trash someone's rating for a movie they didn't make, just cause they couldn't make it what you wanted, I truly hate this......

Anyways, I'm done babbling....... Great Edit Agent 9.. Can't wait for the next one..

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Blu-Ray
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments