Power Rangers Zeo: Good As Gold - The Scorpion Rain EditFeatured
- Power Rangers Zeo Vol One (for Lunar Palace exodus footage)
- Added in Serpenterra footage from "The Power Transfer Parts One and Two"
- Cut Cog fighters attacking the Rangers, replaced them with Serepenttera
- Moved up Zedd's destruction of the Royal House of Gagdetry to the middle act of the episode
- Used d footage from "The Power of Gold" for Zord fight with Serepenterra
- Used the villains leaving the Lunar Palace from "A Zeo Beginning Part One"
- If you're wondering why the Cogs are still fighting the Rangers after their base and rulers have been destroyed, just assume Zedd has control of them after taking out the Machine Skybase or they're the ones the Tengas had been taking the wires out of
A wonderful edit of a pivotal episode of Zeo, since it gave the original (and best) Red Ranger a proper sendoff, focusing on the most important developments and letting the gold ranger have a blast in his last adventure. I never liked ZEO as much as MMPR but this edit really captures the vibe of the original show for Jason's last adventure in quite a while.
First of lets start by saying I enjoyed the edit. It was for the most part a well put together edit that achieved what the editor set out to do.
A/V - The fact it looked and sounded as good as it did for the stock footage to be as old as it is is impressive.
Visual Editing - The were one or two cuts that were a bit abrupt and I can remember seeing at least one set of left over frames from a cut. The one i remember the most was at the end of the fight some frames from the last commercial break were visible.
Audio Editing - The audio levels throughout the edit were a up and down but other than that the audio editing was good. I didn't notice any hard audio cuts or anything of that nature.
Narrative - I enjoyed the overall edit and the adding of the Serpentera fight at the end. But at no fault of the editor due to the footage he had to work with the final fight didn't feel like a normal PR zord battle.
Enjoyment - Despite the few issues mentioned, I absolutely enjoyed the edit and would recommend it.