TV-to-Movie June 29, 2014 4778
(Updated: July 02, 2014)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

It has been so long since I've watched seasons one and two of The Walking Dead, probably because I find my spare-time gradually being limited as the years go by. Thankfully ranger613's edit has allowed me once again to view the beginnings of this great show.
For a WD fan like myself watching this I knew what scenes had been cut, but this did not effect the overall narrative of the edit, as was the editor's intention, their removal helped move the story along.
Video and audio editing was 100% perfect to my eyes and ears. If you have family or friends who have never seen an episode of the show and are somewhat reluctant to watch a show about zombies, get them watching this edit and in no time they will be wanting to not only see seasons 3 and 4 but also the full 1st and 2nd seasons.
Looking forward to the blu-ray release of season 4 and to see what your edit of 3&4 will be like.
Not wanting to spoil it for anyone yet to see it but I loved the post-credit scene.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply July 03, 2014

Hi baldie2k12 , thank you so much for taking the time to watch and review this. I'm happy you enjoyed it, and the kind words are much appreciated. I wanted it to have that epic feel and connect with fans and newcomers, and saying that this is the version you'd use to introduce the show to your family and friends makes all the effort I put into this worthwhile. Cheers man!

B
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments