9.0 13 10
FanMix May 26, 2015 7207
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I hate Natural Born Killers! I hate the story, the way it's shot and the constant transitions from color to black and white and back to color again and I hate the uneven tone! thecuddlyninja has fixed most of the problams!

video/audio quality: very good, no complaints

Visual editing: only problem is too many fades to black too often! other than that, no complaints. too bad it's very hard to colourise black and white into color!

audio editing: I can't remember how good or bad the music in Natural Born Killers was, but the new music is probably much better! my only audio problem is that the stabbing sound in the courtroom scene wasn't brutal enough! I was thinking more of Pysco stabbing sound effects!

narrative: removed all the stupid stuff narrative wise, no complaints.

enjoyment: very enjoyable, only ruined by constant transitions between black and white and color!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
W
Top 100 Reviewer 54 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 16, 2015
Thank you very much for the watch and review! I completely agree with you on the color vs B&W. I wish that I could color the whole thing, but I cannot. I very strongly considered making it entirely in black and white but in the end I decided that some color was better than no color (but continuity). I was debating right up until release making that an alternate version but in the end I was happy with what I had.

Regarding the courtroom audio, good point. I rebuilt that section from scratch and when I cranked the music up louder (it was originally too quiet), it muted the stabbing quite a bit. I was okay with it but I totally see where you're coming from.
T
thecuddlyninja
1 results - showing 1 - 1