mrwhite_front
TV-to-Movie December 18, 2020 6868
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Mr White takes an already amazing show and strips back subplots in favour of a more focused Walt/Jesse narrative. It'sOnRandom has perfectly edited the series down to just under 2hours, so it keeps in line with most modern movies and technically speaking, there were no jarring cuts/weird audio spikes or anything. The only thing you'll notice (2 times at most), is some of the credits can be seen sticking out above the black bars, other than that, it was flawless. Pacing wise, this edit feels "just right", it's not too fast but it's not too slow either. The movie kept me entertained throughout and was a nice way to rewatch the show and for anyone who hasn't seen the show, this could be a great way to introduce it to them. Why? Well for starters, the edit focuses on everyones favourite aspect, Walt and Jesse cooking meth! and secondly the subplots and scenes that were cut are not even noticeable while watching this edit, and that's coming from someone who's seen the show. So for anyone who hasn't... Nothing will feel out of place and, if It'sOnRandom continues with the rest of the series in a similar fashion, you won't even feel left out.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply January 08, 2021

I am so glad you like it, I'm gonna be honest I didn't realise about those credits I need to pay attention to that in my next season of editing.

Thanks for bugging up my edit :)

D
Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments