8.5 7 10
FanFix January 12, 2014 5527
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

It's not my Preferred edit, of The Matrix, I also feel like it didn't really work that well, but I downloaded it and I watched it all the way through because it's mentioned that it concludes the whole story with Neo flying up past the camera, as in the ending of The Matrix 1. That was enough to get me to watch as I feel that Revolutions originally is depressing as hell. The main people I care about is Neo and Trinity, and I didn't watch a whole trilogy just to see them die, and see an underground civilization which didn't seem all that interesting except that they knew how to dance and fly machines (and that's about it), live. Still, I don't feel this edit worked all that well with the integration of the few scenes that are added from the sequels but it's worth watching because it ends the story on a positive note, similar to The Matrix Hacked editions.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
DVD
Owner's reply April 05, 2014

Thanks for watching and reviewing my edit. Different people always experience things than others. Narrative choices are personal things and therefore reception is also personal as well, for some my narration will work, for others it won't. That's life and I accept it.

But what I can't understand: What caused you to downgrade my edit in the visual editing- and audio editing-departments? A huge injustice, if you ask me.

N
Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 09, 2014
So, just took the time to redownload you're movie to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to stick to my guns with the visually in the title itself (not having Reimagined inserted with The Matrix, and I'm aware how hard that would be to make convingly ugh) and when the cuts to the Matrix sequels occured, to me they felt out of place in that Morpheus was always wearing a different outfit, I get that it's like he was stepping away to discuss with the higher ups about Neo and his progress so far, it's just his appearance and mannerisms felt out of place to me. Audiowise, you got me there, I could probably give it a 9 or 10 because with my memory or skimming over it I can't really hear anything wrong at all, and I'm very picky with good audio as well so I'm sorry I rated that lower and affected your score. Guess I will watch the whole edit again in a week, maybe I might feel different spacing it out from the Hacked! edition. Over and out.
N
nickian-duracell
1 results - showing 1 - 1