9.3 30 10
(Updated: January 07, 2017)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was absolutely amazing! This is how the DC movies should be! Incredible work on your own new intro to the movie. This edit takes 2 'okay' movies and transforms them intro 1 amazing movie! I loved how you just took away all the stuff I didn't like about the movies so the only things that are left are the good parts. Your choice to sometimes just blast the music in the scene's without other sounds is soo great, really makes Hans Zimmer's score stand out in full glory. Its also very good paced and never boring because it just keeps going with amazing parts throughout the whole movie instead of the theaterical versions, where you only have the exciting stuff at the ends. The way some scene's are reorganised is so great. It makes so much more sense and does a better job than the actual editors of the movie managed.
I highly recommend this fanedit to both movies, its just so much better. Thanks alot JobWillins! I'm going to watch this with a friend who hasnt seen both movies so this is going to be great!

The only negative is have is the absence of Subtitles, being non-English I always have Subtitles on in case I cant really hear what they are saying (English subtitles are the best). So if you could include those sometime down the line that would be amazing!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
V
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments