9.2 16 10
FanFix February 27, 2014 6169
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I have to be honest with you, when I first saw Man of Steel on bluRay it took me two sittings. Not that the movie was bad but I guess my expectations were very high. After watching it a few times I finally enjoyed it.
Coming into this edit I was intrigued by the fact the movie would go in more of a chronological order. I finally watched this edit and it BLEW MY MIND! Unbelievable editing from beginning to end. I watched this all the way through and kept my interest throughout. I like the fact the Krypton scenes were flashbacks in telling the story to Clark. Which was brilliant. This is topnotch stuff here. This will replace my other Man of Steel as my go to copy.
Video Quality was excellent, Audio was great, all the editing was brilliant. Narrative and Enjoyment exceeded my expectations. Great work Avid 4D, I'll definitely need to take pointers from you in fan editing. Provo!

PS: The opening credits were outstanding and didn't bother me or felt awkward to me.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply March 08, 2014

Thanks mikedrew87... I'm happy to you enjoyed it and very appreciative of your review. I feel the content I had to work with was of an excellent standard which helped me, but I'm glad you valued the changes I made.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments