9.7 34 10
FanFix October 29, 2017 14147
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

The audio and video edits are seamless and very well-done. It removes the bad parts, like Clark's dad saying "maybe" he should have let the kids die, and the truck being destroyed. It's overall an almost perfect edit for me. I just wish the fight scenes weren't cut, especially the part where Faora-Ul quickly takes out a handful of soldiers with quick dashes. It was one of my favorite parts of the movie.

I think I am in the minority when it comes to Man of Steel in this aspect, though, because I don't have a problem with the destruction or fight scenes at all. It's actually my favorite part about the movie.

The regrading of the movie was great and the colors look a lot better than the official release. The scene in Krypton where General Zod and others are launched in the phallic shaped pods has a light flare overlay, and I didn't like the way that looked.

I would highly recommend this fan-edit to anyone who already enjoys Man of Steel, but might have a few gripes with it. This edit handles most of those.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Blu-Ray
K
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments