Love Actually: ADigitalMan’s Bloated and Flatulent Extended Edition
- Daniel looking up pictures of Claudia Schiffer online and getting lured into a barrage of pornographic pop-up ads just as his father-in-law arrives unexpectedly.
- Extended sequences of how this allows Daniel and Sam to bond unexpectedly, and a peek into Sam’s room, where he has built a shrine to romance films.
- “Bad Bernard,” Harry and Karen’s disgruntled son, laments being cast as an angel in the Nativity play.
- Mia visits Mark’s gallery as he unveils his new photographs... and finds them to be much more than he bargained for.
- John and Judy discuss Christmas presents for their family and feel the first arrows of love.
- Harry and Karen visit Mark’s gallery and select it as the venue for Harry’s office party.
- Karen is called to visit Bad Bernard’s Headmistress about his Christmas essay.
- The Headmistress returns home and tells her ailing lover about Bernard’s essay, bringing some humor to her day.
- Billy Mack and Joe visit the suits at the record label and to Joe’s chagrin, Billy Mack tells them what he really thinks.
- Daniel and Sam lip synch to Scott Walker’s “Joanna”
- John and Judy’s grossly out-of-place arrival at the play is removed.
- Karen opens the play with a special note to the Headmistress.
- Post-credits scene bookends the Africa subplot where the daughter and son-in-law referenced in the alternate opening express genuine love in spite of difficult times.
You can never get enough Love, and this fan edit proves it.
I have watched this fan edit many times over the years and given away countless copies to friends.
If you love to laugh and cry while watching multiple soapy romances unfold to an unforgettable musical soundtrack, then this extended cut is for you!