- Like always some cuts in dialogue in both films
- The opening is from WC2 the scene with the police officers is trimmed, from that we go to WC1
- A lot of mumbo jumbo that i dont need so WC1 begins with some opening shots.
- A alternative ending
- In WC2 the chase scenes are trimmed
- When the guy meets the old people Taylor is screaming that he must come out. In the original he stands in front of the house but in this cut he is already inside
- Last shot is in the house of Taylor, i cut some dialogue between him and the guy
- Music overdub from Mark Isham of The Hitcher (1986)
This was a great edit with a narrative using both films, making one complete and fast paced story.
The editing in this was of top quality, but a few scenes did have some dialogue sound issues (very quite) and one main scene had some score which felt a little out of place, apart from that everything else was amazing and I really enjoyed viewing it.
I will note that you can tell the quality difference between WC1 & WC2 in the way that they were shot, but no fault on the editor at all (a lot happens from 2005 to 2013 with technology).