FanFix June 18, 2022 4114
(Updated: February 21, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

It's a god send edit. I had issues with both the theatrical and Snyder cut of Justice League, yet this edit was able to combine aspects of both to make a greater whole. The scenes are spliced together in clever, non intrusive ways, that allowed for most of the characters to feel fleshed out, without overwhelming the breezy, tight narrative, structure. Speaking of which, the first act in particular was reorganized in such a great way, starting things with the Amazons, then cutting to Superman's impact, and introducing the JL members made the story easier to process, made things tighter. The color grading across the board was excellent, uniting the contrasting cuts, The needle drops were well chosen, my favorite being You're The Best Around. I got a kick out of hearing that near the end, everything was excellent. Loved the little tribute to George Perez at the end, and those creative end credits showcasing DC's comic history. It's a fantastic, gorgeous edit, that will no doubt please most fans!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
N
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments