(Updated: September 17, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

February 2, 2012

This was hilarious and often brilliant. It has a couple flaws, but it’s very entertaining (BIG SPOILERS follow).

Technical quality – 10/10 – can’t really comment on A/V issues as they were supposed to be there.

Editing – 10/10 – just incredible.

Presentation – 10/10 – the cover art was great and the menu was nice. Brody at the theater was a clever and idea and pulled off well.

Entertainment – 8/10 – so brilliant. The added scenes from Jaws 2, the tourists arriving, the redesigned beach attack, the flashbacks during the scar discussion, Jaws shaking the shark cage, that orca whale at the end that took things personally, the new music, and all the other stuff I haven’t mentioned… just brilliant! There are only two things I didn’t like: firstly, sometimes when songs played or even at other times the sound effects were muted. Regardless of whether this is something that is in “grindhouse” movies, it’s very annoying. Secondly, the music during the beach attack. Just didn’t work for me. Otherwise, incredible job. You had brilliant ideas and you transferred them to the screen even more brilliantly.

Overall – 9/10
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments