FanMix July 01, 2021 8470
(Updated: August 11, 2021)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I was so lucky to stumble on this awesome edit of "It: Chapter 1" (2017) and "It: Chapter 2" (2019) into a format closer to the narrative of Stephen King's novel.
I didn't even notice that this movie was 4 hours long because what this does so successfully is balance the adults story with their narrative as kids. It gives the story more weight and keeps it moving right along. It actually makes Pennywise seem scarier cutting back and forth between films.
Had I not told my partner that this was a fan edit, he would have never guessed, the quality is perfect. I look forward to watching again and would recommend this to anyone.

Update: I watched it again last night, and you'll hear complaints that It Chapter 2 (2019) wasn't as scary as it was with the kids. That the movie didn't explain them being scared by Pennywise, and it is so clearly evident that the reason why that happened was because all the adult sections were sandwiched into the 2nd movie, it didn't hit as hard as it does in THIS edit.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments