spidermaninfinite_front
FanMix January 28, 2022 1899
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I really enjoyed the first part of this edit, removing the villains POV worked really well and keeping the focus on Peter was edited really well, but then it fell apart.
It ended with the Stark proposal and then jumped straight to stark out for a jog which was quite jarring, then there’s the exposition dump of Thanos which isn’t Peter focused and I thought could have been dumped.
Then there’s a few bits of dialogue where they mention other characters such as Thor who aren’t here and it’s noticeable that somethings missing.
But the worst part is that the edit ends with Peter getting snapped and that’s it. I think it would be better to have more resolution otherwise I watching Infinity War becomes a necessity.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
No
Format Watched?
Digital
Y
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 07, 2022
Clearly your mileage will vary, other reviews thoroughly enjoyed the structure of this edit. This is the second part of a trilogy of edit which is designed to give you an alternative viewing experience. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the ending but the thread for this project is very clear on what would be covered and how this would conclude.
M
malthus
1 results - showing 1 - 1