8.5 6 10
Extended Edition June 27, 2012 6884
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

1.The Incredible Hulk: Out of Control Cut is a HUGE imrovment over the original. Although it was significantly longer than the theatrical release, it is ultimately far more entertaining, thought provoking, and closer to the director’s original cut of the film.

Plot: The new scenes fill in small gaps in the story and improves characterization, pacing, and corrects numerous plot holes from the original. The deleted scenes also provide key exposition that helps the viewer understand the narrative far better.

Image Quality: Quickcut has done a nice job of cleaning up the deleted scenes. Although it’s not perfect, the quality didn’t detract too much from the edit. The rest of the film looked stellar as well.

Audio Quality: The deleted scene’s audio is near perfection. There are some minor hiccups, like the scene where Ross and Blonsy talk, but I am convinced Quickcut couldn’t have done anything about it. Overall, it sounded great!

Difference from the original: As stated above, the added scenes drastically alter the tone, characters, and pacing. The film was overall slower paced, but they enhance the film to new heights. It’s a wonder why the studio executives ordered these scenes cut in the first place, they were perfect!

Overall Presentation: The menus were quite simple, with a nice scene selection and artwork, plus Quickcut added a little music which I really liked!

Editing: Perfect! Everything flowed together seamlessly, and there were absolutely zero errors and minor distractions!

Entertainment: As stated above, the film is way longer and somewhat drags in the middle, but this is a much better film! I will definitely watch this edit again! Great work Quickcut!

Plot: 10/10
Audio Quality: 8/10
Image Quality: 9/10
Diference from the original: 8/10
Overall Presentation: 8/10
Editing: 10/10
Entertainment: 9/10

Overall, this rounds up to a total score of 9/10. Once again, Quickcut did an amazing job, and I can’t wait to see his upcoming edits!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
B
Top 100 Reviewer 49 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments