FanFix October 09, 2022 2491
(Updated: March 28, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This was a great concept, and I hope there are more opportunities to create superhero movies like this one. It's very well executed as well, with the flashbacks to Huntress' origin weaved in seamlessly, to the point that no one who didn't already know could tell you they were out of place.
I don't know if this was supposed to replace Birds of Prey or exist alongside it, but I felt it could have done with including some more scenes where Mary Elizabeth Winstead is explicitly being Huntress (though I haven't thought about it hard enough to know if that would be possible). I also think it would have been better for her to be acting as a vigilante rather than as an assassin for an agency. Removing the voice in her ear would go a long way to making this feel more like a Huntress movie.
Unfortunately the edit doesn't save Kate from being a pretty mediocre movie. If it wasn't an awesome concept fanedit, I don't think I would have much love for it, but I definitely hope the editor does more like this,

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
W
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments