hungergamesepisodic_front
FanFix December 08, 2022 1150
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

The first thing I paid attention to, aside from the excellent music choices, was "did each episode and on a natural and interesting note," like a TV show would. I'm happy to say you succeeded across the board. My standout favorite endings were episode 1, 4, 6, 8, and 9. The others ended well but those episodes really got me hyped for the next episode (even though I've seen the quadrilogy a few times now).

Looking through your list of changes I have no complaints, and I actually really appreciated you solidifying that Gale was sort of "the bad guy." It turned kind of a throwaway moment into a very pivotal moment.

Keeping all the Hunger Games stuff to part 1 was a great choice. You basically separated the series into two seasons, "Games" and "War." This, along with the episodes averaging 44 minutes, kept a smooth pace and flow throughout.

If I ever show my kids The Hunger Games in the future, which who knows if they'll want to watch "Dad's old movies," (haha) it will be this version. Great work!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments