FanMix July 16, 2022 1385
(Updated: September 09, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I have just finished the final installment in the Heavy Star Wars saga (that is, until Heavy Episode IX is released), and I have a feeling that this episode in the saga is gonna be controversial. Much like the theatrical version of Episode VIII, this one is different from the others, and chances are you're either gonna love it or hate it. Personally though, I loved it.

Much like Heavy Episode II, this edit has a lot of soft, mellowy tunes in comparison to the others. Part of me wants to criticize this edit because it would be more consistent if I did. But, oddly enough, I think the song choices worked better this time around. I don't know if it's because the lyrics were more fitting (such as with Afternoon Delight), or if the songs were well placed (such as with Ride My See-Saw), or if it's just because The Last Jedi is the different one, but whatever it is, I liked the usage of these softer tunes more than I did for, say, Episode II. It's hard to describe why it works so well here, but I think if you're willing to do so, compare this with Heavy Episode II. You'll see the difference.

I'm not sure if this edit will please every fan of the Heavy Star Wars saga, but it did please me. I'm curious to see how other Heavy Star Wars fans will react to this episode (Especially in regards to whether Afternoon Delight is a brilliant song choice or a disastrous one). If you've already gone this far with the other Heavy edits, see this one for yourself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments