Review Detail

9.3 4 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I think the idea of combining both films together to make an epic is a good idea, although a cursed one too. I already dislike the lengthy runtime of Part 1, so having it be back to back with Part 2 without cutting out a more substantial amount was a bad idea. Also, cutting out the chase scene and the bank heist at the beginning of both films was a terrible decision, those are some of the best parts of both films. When I think of making The Deathly Hallows into one epic film, I think of removing a good amount of useless plot points from Part 1 and adding deleted scenes for Part 2. Also, not changing any of the cringeworthy things in Part 2, and there is a lot, was a huge mistake. Overall, I was not a fan of this edit, and I wouldn't recommend it.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
No
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply May 05, 2022

Hi! I appreciate your opinion and thank you for the feedback. I also hope you took a moment to read my intention with the edit and why I removed the scenes you mentioned. Thanks!

J
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
(Updated: May 05, 2022) May 05, 2022
This reviewer has a total of two reviews and hasn't even made the effort to become a Member of the forum. Their only other review is of an edit that I approved, which had close to half of the source material excised and they gave it perfect scores. Seem odd? I suggest they read the original project thread and consider the editor's intention. Their review seems entirely biased and overly critical. I, for one, entirely disregard it and give it no credibility.
A
artisdead
1 results - showing 1 - 1