halloween_doctorscut_front
FanMix July 03, 2022 3194
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

My only gripes are the 1:25:44 to 1:25:45 hour marks where that girls eyelids can be seen moving slightly despite the fact that she’s well…dead otherwise I have nothing but good things to say about this edit starting with that banging intro which I was rocking out to all the way through definitely an unorthodox but exciting way to start a horror movie and speaking of which your use of music has successfully created an enthralling and atmospheric experience that kept me on the edge of my seat.

Your use of text also blends perfectly with that of the films as such if it wasn’t for the fact that I had watched the films before viewing this edit you could have easily convinced me that they were apart of the official source material and the fact they match so well is credit to your excellent text editing abilities and your ability to seamlessly splice the two films together kept me invested in continuing to watch the edit as it truly feels like both films are now one single narrative.

The alternate version of Don’t Fear The Reaper helped in maintaining the edits tone and atmospheric quality throughout providing a resolutive yet haunting ending.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
P
Top 100 Reviewer 43 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2

Comments