Halloween: Origin of Evil
Personally I like ALL the Halloween movies, I am just a HUGE fan, but this version I did I like the most, some scenes just were not needed, like most of the first half, the beginning story was long enough in my opinion, except for the reporter harassing Deborah Myers, I felt this scene was needed.
- 5.1 AC-3 Audio (English)
- motion menu with audio
- Theatrical & Teaser Trailers
- ComiCon 2007 Halloween Panel (panel includes Rob Zombie, Sherri Moon Zombie, Tyler Mane, and Scout Taylor-Compton)
- Added Michael's Hearing to get transferred to Minimum security.
- Added Dr. Loomis signing autographs and young girl flirting with him.
- Added Michael leaving Smith’s Grove Sanitarium after the “rape escape”.
- Added Michael getting the Gravestone.
- Added Dr. Loomis meeting up with Sheriff Bracket in the graveyard and both of them discovering that the stone missing is Judith Myers,this seemed more realistic.
- Dr. Loomis going to the Graveyard to check on Judith Myers Gravestone. How would he have known it was missing and that Michael would have taken it?
Also moved some scenes around a little, put in a different order.
col.hutty jul 30 2009
I am an extended edition buff and have a big collection of original ones and all the fanedits from here.
Many extended editions do not add anything to the movie, just add more useless scenes. I will rate the ones here.
Rating criteria: image quality, sound quality, 3x improvement, overall.
Image Quality: 8 of 10
Sound Quality: 9 of 10
Improvement: 4 of 10
Overall: 6 of 10
xtomo1978x jan 1 2008
Well im not a man with alot of words lol… but i loved it i`d stayed up in the earlly hours watching it this moring,i couldnt fault it qualty was great(im a qualty geek) nothing out of sync,the only thing i didnt like was the audio in the menu mabe i would put one of the soundtracks instead of the voice over but has for the edit its self i loved it,so it gets 5 out 5 from me.Thanks for all the work in this edit,i hope theres more to come.