(Updated: July 20, 2021)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Exceptional!
Apart from some required colour correction, audio equalization and still framing in certain edits (no doubt from the source material available and to add textual superimposition) both 'The Godfather: Don Vitos Opus' and 'The Godfather: Michaels Opus' would be the final word on this trilogy. This edit is the penultimate and is superb! A 'must have' for any respectable collector. My hats off to WRAITH! In an era of binge watching - this is a fine way to spend 10 hours in your home theatre. Highest recommendation!
Again - Exceptional!!
Reviewers note: (The .mp4 version is fine for smaller screens like laptops or 46 inch televisions - but if you have a larger screen and want the quality and true appreciation for the work produced here make sure to get the Uber Size download. I watched it on my 65 inch 4K Samsung Television which is ISF Calibrated, and it is nearly flawless! Also be sure to turn off the factory default settings on your television, especially the 120Hz or 240Hz option and do a minimum calibration for your viewing environment.)

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply July 25, 2021

Apart from a heartfelt thanks, a huge KUDOS to you for pinting out both the UBER size files and more importantly, he need to switch off modern TVs various settings that RUIN many movies. I'm delighted you enjoyed it...
W

R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments