Fellowship’s Musical Journey, The
I’ve taken out all of Enya’s bits and so ended up with 16 tracks to which I added video.
I combined the Council of Elrond and The Ring goes south into 1 track because of Elrond being rather short.
Most tracks have still some narration, dialogue or soundFX.
Audio track 2 has OST music only.
Track 14 The Great River only has music, no second audio track was necessary.
Track 15 Amon Hen only has the combined OST and dialogue, Boromir’s death scene came out quite spectacular with the OST so prominent IMO.
1) The Prophecy: one prologue to rule them all
2) Concerning Hobbits: the happiest tune of the lot, the only clip for all ages
3) Shadow of the Past: “Why shouldn’t i keep it?” mumbles Bilbo, seemingly unaware of the dark history of the ring, culminating in the murder by SmÃ�agol (taken from the LOTR3 prologue)
4) The treason of Isengard: aka the Battle of the old-timers
5) The Black Rider: the hobbits are being followed by a wraith
6) at the sign of the prancing pony: while sheltering in a tavern, they still manage to attract the attention of the wraiths
7) a Knife in the dark: on Weathertop the boys battle it out with you know who, luckily assisted by Aragorn
08) Flight to the ford: the wraiths persue on horseback, unaware of the raging river
9) Many Meetings: just a random MTV style collection of rendez-vous, hence the title
10) The council of Elrond & the ring goes south: the Fellowship is formed and departs
11) Journey in the dark: they venture in the mines of Moira…
12) the bridge of Khazad Dum: Beware the Orcs, the crumbling bridge and the fiery demon from below
13) Lothlorien: Saddened by the death of Gandalf, they seek solace in Lothlorien
14) The Great River: en route to Amon Hen
15) Amon Hen: Boromir bites the dust, who needs a happy ending?
flyboy707 jan 2 2010
Well wrht the D/L ! I am a huge fan/lisyener of movie scores and this edit does not disappoint.
One small contention (but it really doesn’t bother that much): I would perferred no dialogue whatsoever. However, the sound fx bothered me more. I was hoping for a pure “musical experience and the sound fx did distract me somewhat. Again, not THAT much, so I definitely added this to my digital library – I will definitely watch this again.
5/5 for video and audio quality