fallenhero_front.jpg
FanMix August 01, 2014 4303
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This edit is justification for the art of fan editing. It takes great elements from two exceptional movies and makes a whole different experience. The editing is flawless, the audio was great. I was very impressed with the cuts where they may have called him Thomas "Highway" . I know they were in there.

Minor quibble and so minor it doesn't lose any points because I could be convinced as to why it makes sense, but in the Gran Torino section he clearly states that he got his lighter from the First Cavalry (Army), and in Heartbreak Ridge he rejoins the second recon team (Marines) that he was a part of in Korea. Blink and you miss it, though. And if some war buff told me that they worked in tandem... I can't prove them wrong. Just something that stuck out to me.

Altogether incredible enjoyable narrative experience and it truly adds depth to what would n0rmally be a mysterious character.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply March 07, 2021

HI...I'm so glad you enjoyed that!

I'll take a look at that lighter reference and see if it can be fixed...(I got rid of many single words, espcially the comedy tripe from HB).

Always grateful for all input.
W

T
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments