Review Detail

9.3 16 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I said most of what I wanted to say in my review of Fall of the Jedi episode I. Fantastic work that has renewed my enjoyment of Star Wars; something I've been unable to do since making the mistake of seeing episodes I - III in the theaters. Just seeing those once ruined Star Wars for me for years. After watching these I'm happy to say I'm going to be able to enjoy Star Wars again. I only saw the theatrical releases once each, and I hope that by watching the Fall of the Jedi series several times I can erase the blight of the originals from my mind! Thank you.

This one is rated-down slightly from the other two because I actually liked it less that episodes I or II. Not sure exactly why, maybe it couldn't be saved. I think, ultimately, that Anakin's fall to evil was just so unbelievable and baseless in the theatrical versions, that it isn't fixable. I mean, we've got one of the most evil (even if eventually redeemed) figures in the galaxy, and he became evil because he had perfectly normal teenage/young male angst. How could you ever fix that? Probably can't be done...

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments