FanFix June 02, 2012 10590
(Updated: April 21, 2015)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

What can I say other than WOW. Through all three films in the Fall of the Jedi series you've managed to rewrite history. You've taken three of the worst films of all time and turned them into "reasonably decent" films. That's saying a lot. Considering how bad the theatrical releases were (bad enough that I haven't even been able to enjoy the original series since), I would have thought your achievement impossible. Thank you for renewing my enjoyment of the Star Wars movies. Although all new viewers should still watch 6 films in the order they were released theatrically, the Fall of the Jedi edits are good enough to watched, good enough to be enjoyed, and most importantly good enough that they don't ruin the enjoyment to the original movies. Kudos galore!

I watched the 1080p .m4v files, and the video quality was excellent, as was the audio. Quality of the cutting was also excellent. Everything flowed nicely.

BTW, I'm rating this as 10 across the board as a comparison to the theatrical releases. Certain things about these movies could never be completely fixed, such as the nonsense narrative and horrible acting. However, compared to the theatrical releases these definitely deserve a 10 in my opinion.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments