Dude, There's Your Car!Featured
- Cut everything in the original film from 07:07 to 75:18
- Regraded the 3 shots of Jesse and Chester walking out of their house to match up with the later footage
- Flipped the shot of Jesse reversing the newly-found car to match the previous shot
- Cut the dialogue regarding their tattoos as it no longer happened in this version. Luckily the dialogue was only in the center channel and required next to no effort to fix,
- Added title card for the edit and faneditor credit
- Cut closing credits. The film now fades out from the shot of the sky.
This is a fun little edit that gets right to the heart of the story. My new go-to version of Dude, Where's My Car? This would've been a great addition to the Love Consecution.
Dude, where's your review?
Where's your review dude?
Dude, there's your review.
Another top-notch "reality cut" from Bobson. All existing tension has been nullified, leaving you with just the mild bit of absent mindedness that comes with being painstakingly hung over from the night before. This edit truly is a "special treat"