FanFix May 02, 2012 24196
(Updated: June 15, 2015)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I always hated the original Episodes I and II, but Episode III is different for me. I didn't like it but neither did I hate it. It was bad, but not terrible.

Thankfully just like in Episode II, L8wrtr has successfully nailed it in Star Wars editing.

The video/audio quality was great. There is one part that looked a little pixely, it's before the Anakin/Obi-Wan fight. Obi-Wan says "I will do what I must" and there, the screen looked pixely. That's a very minor flaw though, other than that, it looked great.

The video/audio editing was perfect, it felt like it was never actually edited.

The narrative was much better than the theatrical cut. I have some problems that prevents this from being my favorite though. Chewbacca is still there (universe shrinking) and Padme dies unlike her daughter's memories, C-3PO's memory isn't wiped, the reason how Obi-Wan and Yoda can use the force ghost technique is no longer here (continuity errors). Because of that, HAL9000's edit is my favorite. However if you prefer Chewbacca and continuity errors over "NOOOO" and no Yoda vs Sidious fight, then this is a better edit for you. Kinda depends on minor opinions, as both fanedits are almost perfect.

I really enjoyed this fanedit and I definitely recommend it!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
AVCHD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments