Doctor Who - Deep Into the DalekFeatured
- The titles kick in after Clara finds the TARDIS is missing from the courtyard
- First use of Into the Dalek footage kicks off after the titles, with the new Doctor answering the distress call and reaching the asteroid base where he learns of the Dalek being held prisoner. We cut before we see what he sees
- Resume Deep Breath footage here with Vastra assuring Clara The Doctor will return for her. We end the footage once they arrive in Glasgow, but cut before they talk about buying chips and coffee.
- Cut to Danny Pink arriving for class. His drill sergeant routine with the boys has been cut
- Cut The Doctor and Clara talking about coffee and Glasgow.
One more time he's done it! Zarius has once again created a seamless combination of episodes to create the perfect opening for the eleventh doctor, as seamless as when he did one for KITT vs KARR (JE). The narrative is very well done, transition from Deep Breath and Into the Dalek is completely passable.
Professional as always, Zarius! :)