Deadpool 2: Extra Super Duper CutFeatured
- Replaced the new music for extended bath house scene and kept it all 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
- Changed the joke when he looks at the guys crotch back to “Scout Master Kevin?”
- Changed the joke when he is driving Xaviers chair back to “Should have brought my rape whistle”
- Used the Theatrical scene of cable arriving scene not the extended toilet paper scene.
- Used the Theatrical scene of the couch scene with Cerebro
- Changed part of the dialogue on the scene where Deadpool asks Cable three questions. Changed the second question to “What Sharknado are we on”
- Combined the two versions of Domino’s interview
- Changed the music where Deadpool says “Que the music” I didn’t feel Fly like an eagle fit and the original song was kinda bland so I used Deadpool’s main theme X gonna
- Changed the music during the big fight back to the theatrical music but kept all extended content
- Used the Theatrical version of the last Heaven scene as I preferred the song “Take on Me” more than what they used in the Extended cut
I love this edit I don't have much love for the extended cut released by the studio, because it cuts out certain parts I liked in the theatrical cut. This edit strikes a good balance between the Theatrical and Extended.Audio and Visual quality is top notch. I wish something could be done about the file size though 20Gigs for one movie is a lot.
This version is a nice improvement over the original extended cut in my opinion. I think the theatrical version is the strongest but this is not far behind. The regular extended cut is definitely lagging behind. It's just too long and drags in multiple spots. Juice has selected (for the most part) the superior jokes between the versions, and so it justifies its length by being pretty damn funny, though it's still too long. This will be a nice change up for future watches. I didn't notice any visual or audio edits out of place, very nice technical work.
Well for a change I agree with all the reviews-this is a winner. When I saw the home video version, I was satisfied though not as much as the first film. This fan edit really won me over. It is my go to version, so any fan should see this edit. I saw no edit or sound issues and it was just a great viewing. So thank you for a great edit of this over the top rollercoaster ride. I look forward to seeing your edits in the future.
A great version of Deadpool 2. The musical changes are the best part of this edit and the jokes and scenes that were chosen were definite improvements... although I preferred the "landing strip" joke and the longer "toilet paper" scene. I intend to alternate between this version and the Blu-Ray for future viewings!
I love the Deadpool movies. I think they're wonderful oddities of cinema. I love both versions of Deadpool 2. But you know which version is the best version of all? This bad boy right here. Juice shows an impeccable sense of comedic structure and timing by extracting the best elements and jokes from both cuts, with a welcome musical callback. Highly recommended, this will be replacing my Blu-Ray copy on the shelf.