9.5 8 10
FanFix January 19, 2019 4489
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Thank you Ryantology! So I am a longtime Halloween fan and have always given each new iteration the benefit of the doubt and try and go in as cold as possible, no spoilers, no reviews, the trailer for the hype then straight into the film. Well I recall not really connecting to H2018 with all the good will and open mind. I don't think I finished my first viewing when I first got to see it and then I promptly forgot about it.
I was somewhat stumbling around the world of fan editing, i'm a curious viewer rather than an editor, and I landed upon this edit by Ryantology who most kindly enabled me to see their fine work. I settled in once more hoping to be gripped and I sure was. This edit is all killer and no filler, the story had real momentum and ran smooth as clockwork. I was greatly satisfied with the leanness of the story, no forced comedy or distracting side missions, this ran through and true. I loved it! I got a buzz for the next few Halloween films now. And if they need sharpening then Ryantology is the person to do it.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments