9.5 4 10
TV-to-Movie February 02, 2013 2962
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

The most negative thing I can say about this edit is that Lee Majors really can't sing. Of course, BionicBob can't fix that, but it was a bit painful to hear twice.
But other than that, this is yet another pretty much perfect edit. Highly enjoyable and highly recommended. I found myself wondering how often Steve Austin accidentally got his chest hair caught in those zip-up track suits. Not that he ever zipped them up.
There is great chemistry between Lindsay Wagner and Lee Majors, and I'm glad there was the final scene after the credits--those characters deserved that ending, though I wish it had been written and directed in a less silly fashion.
Any slight criticism I have is with the source material, and even then, looking back, this show wasn't aimed at adults. I was 9 or 10 years old when I first watched these in their original form and it was my favorite show (along with the reruns of the 60's Batman and Speed Racer cartoons). This still appeals to that kid in me, though the adult I have become cringes just a little now and then.
More than anything though, this resurrects my love of the show and my memories of it. After Yvonne Craig as Batgirl, Lindsay Wagner was my second big celebrity crush. It was great to see her outside of a Tempur-Pedic mattress infomercial again!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments