FanMix August 20, 2012 5734
(Updated: September 02, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This edit is exactly what I expected and hoped for from the genius and slightly demented mind of ssj! I watched this with a friend, and we absolutely pissed ourselves pretty much the whole way through. From literally the first subtitle we were in stitches, and with only brief pauses for breath, the next killer line would hit the screen.

It's a simple concept, but executed so brilliantly. Ssj's comic timing is spot on, and the perfect sincerity in the performances from the actors only adds to the comedy. I see the potential for a series here from ssj if he can be bothered, but regardless, this one is a comedy classic from the outset. So many great one liners.

Highly recommended! Technically it is spot on (I watched the HD version), and none of the cuts were noticeable. I did notice the dramatic change in volume during one fight scene, but ssj tells us this was in the original too. Curious.

I didn't expect this to be a replacement disk, but what do you know. I can't imagine going back to original when I know that the Tiger Lilly cut is on offer.

Well done ssj, I look forward to more of your wonderfully insane offerings in the future. 10/10

Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments