crisisxpunching_front
TV-to-Movie September 09, 2022 2660
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Once again, @bionicbob has outdone himself with this fantastic edit of Crisis on Earth-X crossover from the Arrowverse.

Since the very beginning it seems like if you are watching a movie and not a TV series, all the cuts and transitions are masterfully done and you can see and feel that @bionicbob loves the Arrowverse and he knows what he is doing with his beloved characters.

All the soap opera/Olicity drama has been minimised and now this fantastic edit goes straight to the point and makes us to love this characters even more.

Personally, I have always loved the Arrowverse but sometimes the drama/soap opera held me back, but now with this edit you can see that the creators of the Arrowverse really care about the characters and superheroes and so does @bionicbob.

Every scene since the very beginning is carefully studied and prepared by @bionicbob in order to build up the story arch and the characters. I dropped a tear when a beloved character passed away.

There are plenty Easter eggs, but one that I really love, was the homage to Superman II: “General, would you care to step outside?”

I totally recommend this edit, it delivers a fantastic ride of emotions and it is really action packed.

Thanks again @bionicbob to allow me to enjoy the Arrowverse without watching all the episodes.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments