- Nice music choices, gave it a 70s feel
- If I'm nitpicking the sound levels could be adjusted just a bit as far as music vs. dialogue, but it wasn't jarring or anything but occasionally the dialogue was hard to hear, I guess it was necessary to hide center track spillage as far as the original music
- Some pixellation/artifacts (no idea if this is due to the full DVD encoding, or the fanedit short itself, or maybe the conversion to black&white?) throughout the edit
- I rewatched the the scenes in The Town that were used in this edit. Very nice editing with regards to intercutting of the scenes discussing the job and the heist itself
- Was that song near the end from Le Samourai?
- Narrative-wise this was excellent, nicely done
I really liked this. The story was edited very neatly to work as a standalone piece, with the flashback outlining the plan as it goes into action giving it a classic heist film feel while the style of it just oozes class. The black and white worked very well, though I noticed compression artefacts at some points. The soundtrack was very good and really helped give it a classic noir feel - although it got a bit loud towards the end.
Overall, I thought this was great. Yes, it has a couple of issues - but they're minor and didn't detract from my enjoyment in the slightest.