FanMix July 05, 2012 6060
(Updated: August 29, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I waited in anticipation to watch this when this was first announced and I must say TMBTM did not disappoint. It amazes me that you can take a movie like Conan and turn it basically into a musical. Just shows the creative genius, that Boon mentioned also, that TMBTM posesses. A totally unique and original piece of fan-editing from a very gifted fan-editor. As I mentioned in Jorge’s Blue Skies on Mars, this edit will definitely not be for everyone, but I was thoroughly entertained to say the least..

Video: The video quality was very good, not the best, but pleasing. Some of the footage used from the other films was a tad bit rough. Overall it was fine.
8 out of 10 stars

Audio: The audio on the other hand was superb. The minimal dialogue that was there was crisp and clear. Also, the music tracks selected were perfect and sounded fantastic. No hiccups whatsoever.
10 out of 10 stars

Editing: No real flaws here. Everything flowed and very concise as in the story TMBTM was trying to tell. Amazing how the music fit pretty seamlessly to what was happening in the movie. Very well edited, can’t complain.
10 out of 10 stars

Presentation: Very simple but effective menu screens. I really liked the intro leading into the main menu. The extras were a real nice touch, especially the making of featurette. Liked how you showed some of the effects you seamlessly put into the film. Great!
9 out of 10 stars

Entertainment: Now this will not replace my DVD copy of this movie, but at least it gives me a very satisfying alternate take on this film. Good Job.
9 out of 10 stars

FINAL SCORE: 9 out of 10 stars.

Your creativity astounds me and can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the good work!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments