Review Detail

9.4 29 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Wow. I'm in a separate boat when compared to most Star Wars fans when it comes to TCW, since I personally believe it is the best thing to come out of the prequels and possibly the entire star wars universe in general (yes, some story arcs I believe are better than the original trilogy). But I never could've put together an edit like Smudger9 did. For those of you who haven't normally seen the show, his flawless editing may seem almost nonexistent. But being a constant fan of the show, I was amazed at the way he weaved multiple story lines (spanning 3 different seasons) that originally had NOTHING to do with each other into one cohesive narrative. The only things I didn't enjoy came from being an avid fan of the show, so if you haven't seen TCW before you won't even care. I personally love the encounter with Cody and Grievous during "Grievous Intrigue" and am very unsure as to why you removed it. The other thing I missed was the removal of Fives/Echo's scene with 99 in which Heavy's badge is shown. I understand why it was removed as it wouldn't have fit with the pacing/narrative, but that is one of the more emotional scenes in the whole show, and for a show filled with mainly action scenes, those types of moments are far and few between. But I digress, as these are just my personal feelings and shouldn't effect anyone who has not seen TCW. Anyway, this is a fantastic edit, and just a couple of tweaks away from a perfect one IMO. Great job, and I really hope you don't pull a Q2 - Please continue with these fanedits!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments