Review Detail

7.9 12 10
Shorts August 16, 2012 5089
(Updated: September 26, 2012)
Enjoyment

September 27, 2009

I don’t like to be negative if I can help it, but I think Chase is my least favorite Consecution so far. No offense intended to any of the editors involved, but what worth is there to a dishonest review?

The only two shorts I enjoyed properly were “Fast Blood” and “Two Minutes”. I liked portions of “Little Marathon Man” and “Phil vs Phil”, and enjoyed small parts of all the others, but was frequently taken out of the stories by my own confusion and indifference.

Random questions that popped into my mind during viewing: “Marathon...what’s with this seemingly unrelated car chase in the middle of the story?” (There’s a foot chase at the end, so the car sequence wasn’t needed, in my opinion.) “Does the Leon short even have a chase?” (I’m sure some will argue about semantics, but for me a firefight is not a chase.) “Why is Brian Dennehy such an asshole?” “Why can’t Phil tell the difference between a gopher and a groundhog?” (Okay, those last two didn’t bother me so much. :) )

Great menus and info pages. Lots of effort put into that, clearly. Kudos.

I still always enjoy each Consecution, and I hope they continue for a long time to come.
U
Top 50 Reviewer 69 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments